Welcome to the LexisNexis Academic Subscriber Tools site. Subscribers to LexisNexis Academic can use the tools on this site to create several types of URLs that are suitable for use in course syllabi, assignments, research guides, and bookmarks.
- Article-level durable links to specific full-text documents
- Source-level durable links to search within specific LexisNexis sources
- URLs that function as saved searches
Before You Start
- The tools are designed for the use of academic librarians and teachers, and are not intended for casual users. To work with these tools, you should be familiar with LexisNexis Academic, its sources, and advanced query techniques using Terms and Connectors.
- Please read About Authentication before testing your URLs or sharing them with other users.
- Try the "Demo" button on any form to see a working example of the kind of URL that can be created on that form.
See the "Help" links at left for more information on specific topics.